7.24.2008

Starving

For the past two weeks I've been exercising. Coincidentally, for the past two weeks I've also been starving. I guess it's the body acclimating to less food and will subside at a point, but it's sure taking it's sweet ass time getting there.

So, in my hunger induced stupor I've been looking for things that I can eat that won't wreck my attempts to eat healthy and eat less.

Shakes are the next order of business. Fruit, yogurt, milk, protein powder, etc. in the blender. Pretty straightforward, but we'll see how it goes. I anticipate a problem with lack of sweetness. I'd use Splenda if I wasn't worried that somewhere down the road my potency would be compromised.

Lunch is the worst. About midday I'm ready to gorge, as I am ready to do today. The guy on TV is grilling a cajun-crusted flat iron steak that I would dominate right now...mmmmmm.....steak....

Something like this would be fantastic -

No comments: