7.22.2008

HateSpew 7/22

I hate Celebrities. More specifically I hate "Reality" Celebrities. All of them. I wish the earth would crack open and remove them from existence. I wish the casts from Big Brother, The Hills, Laguna Be-atch, and The Real World would have an epic knife fight on the rim of a volcano and all of them fall into molten hot lava. Except that would be too quick. I'd like to see something slow and intricate. I'm talking old school James Bond villain intricate. Like chaining them together on top of cacti over a boiling pit of acid surrounded by crocodiles and suspended directly below a net full of poisonous vipers. That would make an interesting show...

I cannot begin to put into words the worthlessness of these people. Even more mind-boggling is the number of people who actually give two donkey testes what these people are doing. Right now, at this very moment, there's some brain-dead girl/woman with low self esteem and body issues wondering what Kim Kardashian is doing. Honestly. I have a hard time understanding.

I get that everyone has their own interests, but our "celebrity"-crazed culture is out of control. Kids are starting to think that way of life is normal...the way it's SUPPOSED to be. It's no wonder every other nation in the world thinks we're a bunch of wankers.

So, to recap, Reality Celebrities should not be allowed in our society. I don't care where they go. Canada can inherit them.

I'd call it even with Canada if they'd do me this solid. C'mon guys. Like, what's the worst that can happen or whatever? *twitch*

No comments: