7.16.2008

Introductions

Every blog needs a purpose - a reason to be. I'm afraid I don't have a real reason for this blog other than what's in the title...self-indulgence. If you like what I post, excellent. If not, no big deal. Maybe we can still be friends.

I don't know what kind of stuff I'll post. Funny stories? Maybe. Videos? Probably. Stuff that appeals to anyone but me? Hard to say. All I know is that I'm going to write.

Rest assured I will ramble on occasion - suck it up. Or don't. Whatever.

Most likely this will be a big, roiling mish-mash of who knows what. Nothing screams "FUN" like the great unknown, right? Right. Everyone knows that.

Just so you know who you're dealing with and are not caught totally unawares by what you may read or see, let me tell you a bit about me. I'll use bullet points.
  • My dad calls me "Anti". Like the prefix. Not sure what that means, but it seems to fit.
  • I'm a bit of a misanthrope.
  • I don't suffer fools well.
  • I tend to go with stereotypes until proven otherwise. Most of those have at least a kernel of truth in them or they wouldn't be funny.
  • I drink beer. Lots of it. And wine too. Oh, and I like bourbon. Basically I like to drink. And smoke cigars. But not cigarettes, or marijuana cigarettes, though I think it's fine if you do. I just don't. No big deal.
  • I have an addictive personality.
  • My interests are varied and wide ranging and I'm constantly looking for the Truth. If you know where it is, lay it on me.
  • I have a motorcycle license, yet no motorcycle.
I think that's probably enough to be going along with. I don't want to destroy the mystery all at once.

Hopefully some of this will be entertaining.

So here's to you, anonymous internet reader. Welcome to my little edge of cyberspace.

No comments: