8.13.2008

Oh Wow...

First of all, I apologize for my prolonged absence. I was off Thursday and Friday of last week, then came the weekend where I don't generally post, followed by two consecutive days of being consumed by the Olympics. These types of interruptions will happen from time to time, but please bear with me. Now, moving on...

Please do not think I'm some sort of Warlock. I'm no wizard. I don't have a glass that sees into the future. So there is no need to be afraid, but my last post was about me thinking a sasquatch could be out there, and, well, it looks like they found a dead bigfoot. A DEAD BIGFOOT.

These two yahoos in northern Georgia were out for a stroll in the woods when they stumbled upon a DEAD BIGFOOT CARCASS. They have pictures. They're keeping it in a freezer chest. It's been examined by some folks, one of which is interviewed in the FoxNews video. He gives dimensions and it is out there. They have tissue and hair samples going out for various "scientific evaluations" but as far as I'm concerned they found a FREAKIN' DEAD BIGFOOT. I'm pretty excited. Can't wait until Friday.

Until then, there is video (top right corner) and more story text here: A FREAKIN' DEAD BIGFOOT IN A FREEZER CHEST!!

UPDATE: Surprising to nobody but me, the Bigfoot was a hoax. What a load of crap. So anyway, I'm an idiot, I know. No big deal. Better luck next time. Here's the link: HOAXED!!

No comments: