8.13.2008

Gimme a Break

I've been glued to the Olympics this year for some reason. I'm not sure why, but they've been very entertaining. Anyway, my wife has been watching as well and her favorite event, as a former gymnast, is women's gymnastics.

Now, apparently in order to compete in gymnastics a person must turn 16 years old in the year of the competition. No big deal. Except for the fact that two or three of those Chinese girls are 12. MAYBE 13.

The Chinese are shrugging their shoulders and saying, "Look at passport. It say 16." Everybody else is kindof shaking their heads saying, "I doooooon't knooooooow....looks kinda fishy." The US coach from the last gold medal team came out and said that China made them fake passports. I tend to agree. China is VERY skilled at making fake goods. I'm just saying.

Check it out for yourself here: SI Pictures


And here at the official site: Look at YANG Yilin, DENG Linlin, & HE Kexin

No comments: